Complaint Review: Jackson Hewitt

• Submitted: Sun, February 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 08, 2009

• Reported By:wichita Kansas
Jackson Hewitt
5400 E Central Wichita, Kansas U.S.A.

Jackson Hewitt Scams on Jackson Hewitt Wichita Kansas

My husband and I went to do our taxes at the first part of this month. Everything was going great we had filed for a RAL. The lady stated that we would have it back within 24 hrs.

Well The next Day I called and found out that I had been denied I was mad expecially sence we got a early loan in December. And they told me that the IRS would send me a letter telling me why. Well I thought that was kind of funny cause I have never had a problem in the past.

So I had called up the IRS and they pulled our names and boy come to find out that nothing was on me or my spouce to hold any of our taxes and then to find out that Jackson Hewitt had never ran it thru the IRS for the approval.
So I called back up Jackson Hewitt. And informed them that I spoke to the IRS and told them what I found out.

Then after talking to three diffrent people there the last lady on the phone informed me that the Bank where they go thru had denied it. So she gave me the number for the bank. When I called the bank I had spoke to a gentleman over the issue with my taxes (He was very rude).

I had then asked to speak with a supervisor and was denied. I did confront him about me speaking with the IRS and what they had told me so I asked him how can his bank deny us our taxes when it was never ran thru the IRS.

He had informed me that they can deny anyone for any reason. And that the reason why mine was denied cause the amount was to high. So here it is a week later and still no money and the IRS has still never got our paper work sent to them.

How I see it I will never go thru them again they should have been honest at the office when we done our taxes. I have been sending several of my friends and family members elsewhere cause I do not want them to go thru this.

( The IRS is having several complaints about this same thing being done to other familys)

Angry
wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2009 05:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-Hewitt/Wichita-Kansas-67208/Jackson-Hewitt-Scams-on-Jackson-Hewitt-Wichita-Kansas-421584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson Hewitt