Complaint Review: Jackson Hewitt

• Submitted: Thu, November 04, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 04, 2004

• Reported By:Lynchburg Virginia
Jackson Hewitt
1900 Brewertown Rd Nationwide U.S.A.

Jackson Hewitt ripoff They screwed my taxes up so bad I got in trouble with the IRS Nationwide

I tried using these guys this past year. It was my first time filing and I didn't have a clue what to do, I still don't know. Well Jackson Hewitt said they could help. They didn't file the right paperwork and the IRS says I now owe them $2400.

After this all happened I called Jackson Hewitt back and spoek with a SCott Leader, he is a slimy man. He said it wasn't their fault because I never told them to file the forms. I THOUGHT THAT IS WHAT I PAID THEM TO DO? Next year I'm gonna file them myslef.

Hildy
Lynchburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2004 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-Hewitt/nationwide/Jackson-Hewitt-ripoff-They-screwed-my-taxes-up-so-bad-I-got-in-trouble-with-the-IRS-Nation-116198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson Hewitt