• Report: #920340

• Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Threaten American — Mcdonough Georgia United States of America
Jackson Lewis LLP
1155 Peachtree St NE STE1000 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Jackson Lewis LLP Mintz/Barnes accusing me of libelous transmissions via internet concerning Ecolab & employees. All comments are true about this company Atlanta, Georgia

Jackson Lewis a Law firm in Atlanta Ga has apparantly been hired by my former employer and has sent (2) copies of the same letter to my home stating that I've commented libelous transmissions via internet. Jackson Lewis also mentions in its letter that, despite the fact that I had a full opportunity for independent and fair review of my termination and determinations were rendered consistent with the company's position. This is preposterous first of all coming from Jackson Lewis, I never recall  agreeeing to any terms with my former employer.  And there was NO careful and complete investigation established by anyone far as I'm concerned. NO SERIOUS misconduct took place on my job that night, and yes I do have witness statements sign by these witnesses several of them and I have more evidence also. And no Jackson Lewis no one agreed with NLRB or The EEOC decisions of their lack of investigations. America is simply feed up with large companies like the one I'm standing up against for its way of slander and dishonestly towards the everyday working man and woman. The EEOC never contacted me during the supposely fraudulent investigations, not until I pressure them time and time again with phones calls and emails. There only process is to make average working America's in cases like mind wait, and wait, and wait more, and more. You have not a care in the world about people like me and my family Jackson Lewis. You're just in it to destroy, you threaten me and my family with your fancy letters and tell me what I can say and can't say. You tell me I'm being unlawful and have violated a number of Ga statues, including BUT not limited to the Ga computer systems protection act. You tell me how I should act Jackson Lewis as far as my conduct is concerned with libelous against my former employer and its employees. Are you sending letters to all who have commented and blog against this company? I mean there only thousands of comments online about this company, thousands sir!! And you tell me I'm being inappropriate Jackson Lewis with false and malicious statements against this company. I never said I would continue publishing FALSE information blog post about this company either Jackson Lewis, never did I say FALSE sir. Nothings false about anything I'm sending now or in the future about wrongful termination. So don't threaten my family by saying we'll suffer consequences Jackson Lewis. Govern yourself Jackson Lewis.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-Lewis-LLP/Atlanta-Georgia-30309/Jackson-Lewis-LLP-MintzBarnes-accusing-me-of-libelous-transmissions-via-internet-concerni-920340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson Lewis LLP