Complaint Review: Jacksonville Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: Karen M — Jacksonville Florida
Jacksonville Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram
11101 Nursery Fields Lane jacksonville, Florida USA

Jacksonville Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram Worst Service Ever jacksonville Florida

WORST SERVICE EVER!  Had an appt at 7AM because my airbag light came on.  Told AL Palmer I was going to wait and he said who made this appt because they should have checked with me first and I would have never made the appt today because we still have back log from Saturday.  He told me that I could be there waiting until 1-2PM because it would take at least 2-3 hrs to diagnose the problem and then kept saying they should have never made the appt today and my husband should have talked to him directly...on that note, when my husband called to make the appt they said they would have to call him back and they never did, he had to call again and then made the appt!  When this guy asked me what was wrong with my car I said the Air Bag light has been on since Friday and he asked me if I was "sure" because in his notes it said ABS light!  I told him that this is the second time I have brought my car in for service there with an appt (My husband usually takes it) and the first time I was told I did not have an appt and now this time I feel like I am not wanted there when my manual clearly states to bring it in immediately!  I said to Al that I am really disappointed in their service and should have taken it to Orange Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and he said maybe I should have because they are never as busy as we are!  I went to the ladies room and then came back and asked for my car back and he said are you sure?  We already have it back and someone is looking at it...what happened to the 2 hours?  I said no, I will take my car elsewhere!  We have bought our last 4-5 cars from this place and they never made us feel the way the service dept has...so guess what, our next car will come from another location due to their lack of service after the sale!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jacksonville-Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-and-Ram/jacksonville-Florida-32256/Jacksonville-Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-and-Ram-Worst-Service-Ever-jacksonville-Florida-1048692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jacksonville Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram