Complaint Review: Jaco Bolle

• Reported By:Edmonton Alberta
162 Penbroke St W S-1349 Pembroke, Ontario Canada

Jaco Bolle Hydrogen System with Nobody on the phone Pembroke Ontario

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Is it a Scam, I think not!

I was very interested on proving the hydrogen technology from this company, so I called several times leaving messages following the instructions given by the phone system.
So far after a week of calls, nobody has answered my request. Well if a company is selling a lot of this systems, at list they have to have what you call customer service and support. Savefuel.ca claims it and does not deliver this, they what you to Call NOW, Buy NOW, and scam you.

So, please be aware, because I almost give them my credit card number to purchase something that may not exist.

Gus

Gus
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jaco-Bolle/Pembroke-Ontario-K8A-6X6/Jaco-Bolle-Hydrogen-System-with-Nobody-on-the-phone-Pembroke-Ontario-425967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jaco Bolle

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I am unsure why people go through great lengths to ruin someones name.

we have had some very poor reports in the past, specifically spring/summer of 2008.
We had major demand and our manufacturer was not keeping up his end of the bargain, costing us and may customers much grief.

What you may find surprising though, we are still here. We did not hide after losing over 500K in refunds due to a situation beyond my control, I am still here, after some massive staff and supplier changes mind you, to assist our customers.

The interesting part is..I have no Gus, from Alberta in my system, meaning he has never left a phone message or submitted a support ticket.

If Gus, or whoever you are, gets to read this. please call me at 613 482 2672 Ext 115, you get me directly.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company