institution

• Submitted: Sun, August 29, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, August 29, 2010

• Reported By: Mary — Sanford Florida United States of America
Jacob Mullins Cellular Express Plus
cellular express plus Altamonte Mall Altamonte Springs, Florida United States of America

Jacob Mullins Cellular Express Plus Jacob Mullins At&T phone store Altamonte Mall convince my husband to change his cellular number Altamonte Springs , Florida

My husband and I were speaking with a neighbor of ours about upgrading my husband's cellphone. Even though we just moved in to the Sanford neighborhood we had entrusted Jacob mullins our new neighbor to help us with our att wireless account. What we didnt know is that we had to give up my husbands 6 year old cellular phone # to receive a discount on his new Samsung cellphone. The sales person in the Altamonte Mall told us the Samsung phone would cost us a $175.00 more if we were to keep our same cellular #. We found out this was a flat out lie. My husbands brother did some research and the at&t store in the Altamonte mall is not even a real att store. He told us we could have kept our original cellular # and got the phone even cheaper at a real att store. The store in the Altamonte Mall is a franchise store with an owner by the name of Cris Kelly wich has a bad reputation.   Thanks alot neighbor!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2010 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jacob-Mullins-Cellular-Express-Plus/Altamonte-Springs-Florida-32714/Jacob-Mullins-Cellular-Express-Plus-Jacob-Mullins-AtT-phone-store-Altamonte-Mall-convince-635568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jacob Mullins Cellular Express Plus