Complaint Review: Jacob's Parts

• Reported By: Disgruntled — Oakland California
Jacob's Parts
Internet USA

Jacob's Parts Jacob's Parts failed to honor replacement guarantee Internet

I ordered an AC adapter for a laptop from Jacob's Parts in the summer of 2012.

The adapter didn't work, so I sent it back in the package provided, using the mailing label provided.

The label was almost indecipherable, like an ancient inscription on a clay tablet.

The company claimed they never received the package, and after repeated communications, I gave up.

I didn't lose all the much (~$20), and switched vendors, receiving a working adapter from them.

I can't completely disrecommend Jacob's Parts - they could be reached, and e-mail exchanges with a real person were possible. But for myself, I haven't used them since, nor would I myself use them in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jacobs-Parts/internet/Jacobs-Parts-Jacobs-Parts-failed-to-honor-replacement-guarantee-Internet-1067723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jacob's Parts