Complaint Review: Jacqui Brantjes

• Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: Kate — Internet United Kingdom
Jacqui Brantjes
4 Formosa Street, London Internet United States of America

Jacqui Brantjes Jacqui B & Marieux or Formosina Madam of high class hookers - Money Launderer Internet, Internet

Jacqui Brantjes, known as Jacqui has an interior decorating shop and a coffee shop called with a certain gentleman called Marieux. I had my boat decorated by them only find that at the end they asked me to pay them 480,000 in cash for their services! Jacqui also asked to do a line of cocaine on my boat, offering me some, to which I refused! I was suspicious and hired a private detective to find out more as not only did i feel ripped off but also why would anyone expect that sum in cash?

What I found out was shocking....They are both using this shop to actually launder money and provide high class hookers to all of Jacqui's close freinds. She use to be a hooker to Vincet Tschnguiz then found the mobster Frank Zweegers in St Tropez with her daughter Fallon who was only 4 years old. Since she has been gathering girls for her rich friends and now uses laundered money to fund her liefstyle while making a killing with this income. [continued below]....
.......the shop is just a cover up  - Jacqui has never trained as an interior decorator because the 'decorator' is Marieux who is not trained fully, and of course, I had been over charged by over 350,000!

I found that her closest friends are Tina and Philip Green (owner of Topshop) amongst other celebs. My detective then found that Philip is being accused of laundering money, so the connection makes sense..he is also known for using hookers all the time....

I just can't believe I would come across these type of people...

her websites are www.jacquib.co.uk and www.jacquib.com

Her interior shop is Jacqui B & Marieux with it's coffee shop.

Please be aware if you come across Jacqui

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jacqui-Brantjes/internet/Jacqui-Brantjes-Jacqui-B-Marieux-or-Formosina-Madam-of-high-class-hookers-Money-Launde-808947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jacqui Brantjes