Complaint Review: Jacquline Ball

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: TerrenceAles — Seattle Washington
Jacquline Ball
6869 Woodlawn Ave Seattle, Washington USA

Jacquline Ball unethical, manipulative, judgmental, insincere, greedy, disorganized, unhelpful, narcisist Seattle Washington

I was told by my therapist that the ONLY cure for me was to attend group, which I thought was helping, until I ran into financial difficulties and couldnt pay.
1. I submitted my insurance at the time of service.

2. Her biller failed to bill my insurance.

3.  She did not mail me a statement until months later.

4. She called me and harrassed me about money.

5.  After every session I tried to make payment arrangements with her, she did not have the time.
6.  I provided her my new address when I moved, she failed to send me a statement.
7.  She has been extremely hostile about money, which is a 180 for the acting stunt she pulls in therapy or class.

Class is watching her mis-spell words on the whiteboard then paying her 80 dollars.  No new material is ever covered and if it is, she says its unpublished, which is shite.  You see her subtley picking on people in class, but letting her favorites rant for hours.  She is a horrible person.
She is an abuse of authority and if you want someone to be manipulative, unsympathetic and insincere, go here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jacquline-Ball/Seattle-Washington/Jacquline-Ball-unethical-manipulative-judgmental-insincere-greedy-disorganized-unh-1051004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jacquline Ball