Complaint Review: Jail Call Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, April 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Mad Taurus — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Jail Call Solutions

Jail Call Solutions ICS Communications; Prison Call Solutions They took my money for a service that they could not provide. I was give a phone number to provide to the incarcerated person that was bogus and fradulent. Internet

ICS Communications or Jail Call Solutions - False Advertising for $139.85 on 04/05/2012

A Google search was performed to find a phone service for incarcerated individuals. A call was placed to the agency. I received 3 text messages to call this number 1-214-810-2280 for account activation. I called the number several times and at around 8:00 p.m. EST, a representative returned my call.

We went through a process of verifying process. The representative gave me a two digit code (94) and called me from 1-440-941-0335 and I gave the two digit (94). The subscription was for 1 year.   The 1-440-941-0335 number didn't work. After an unsuccessful first two calls, I emailed the agency. The email address was info@JailCallSolutions.com.  I received no response and haven't to this day.

On April 6, I found out that this company was a scam.   I called the main number 1-315-368-0473 and a voice mail message said no one was available. I left a message to call me back. I have not heard from anyone. I got that phone number from my financial institution.

There was a number to DSI-ITI, LCC (1-814-949-3303) and there I was informed that Jail Call Solutions was a scam and I should get in touch with my financial institution.  The customer service person told me that I would have to call the company, directly to set up an account for this kind of assistance.

I couldn't stop the payment from going through. I want my money refunded and this company should not be allowed to rip off innocent people again. Thank You

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jail-Call-Solutions/internet/Jail-Call-Solutions-ICS-Communications-Prison-Call-Solutions-They-took-my-money-for-a-ser-867811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jail Call Solutions