Complaint Review: Jail Call Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: woodingda — Farmville Virginia United States of America
Jail Call Solutions
3824 Cedar Springs Rd, Ste 587 Dallas, TX 75219 Internet United States of America

Jail Call Solutions Info@JailCallSolutions.com This company took me for $114.00 so that I could have unlimited calls from my son in jail. They gave me a phone number he was to use and supposedly tested it out to see if it would work. My son tried , Internet

Jail Call Solutions ripped me off for $114.00 to set up a phone line for my son to reach home and talk to his children from jail. They gave me and tested another phone number he was to call for unlimited calls at a lower price per call. This did not work and I could not get a refund on my money from them. I an incensed that someone would take advantage of people like this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jail-Call-Solutions/internet/Jail-Call-Solutions-InfoJailCallSolutionscom-This-company-took-me-for-11400-so-that-I-907122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jail Call Solutions