Complaint Review: JailCallServices

• Reported By: Debbie — CONTINENTAL Ohio
JailCallServices
Internet USA

JailCallServices Jail call services Internet

I was looking for a cheaper way to get telephone calls from a prisioner. I went with JailCallServices.com. They were suppose to give me a local number to receive calls from. The number that was given to me did not appear to be local. I contacted them and they reassured me that it was a local number and to rest assured they are properly handling my account. I used the telepone number they provided me for a couple of days. It actually costed me more than to use my personal telephone number.

I tried 3 different times to email them with my concerns. It is stated of their website they would respond to your email within 4 hours. This is a lie. It was days. I ended up having to find another company. I repeatedly email them to just cancel my account. After a few days I had still not received my refund I contacted them once again. I finally got my response. Basically since the supposably local number was activated to use they will not refund your money. This company is a Huge Ripoff!!! Do Not Trust Them!!! I ended up loosing about $79.99 for empty promises!!!

If you want an honest company I have found that (((compteitor's name redacted))) can provide the best service at the best price with a local number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JailCallServices/internet/JailCallServices-Jail-call-services-Internet-1061367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JailCallServices