Complaint Review: Jalloh Jay Lamin

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: champ87 — locust grove Georgia
Jalloh Jay Lamin
7060 Covington Highway Lithonia, Georgia USA

Jalloh Jay Lamin Jay I was sold a lemon car that had major problems and was not informed when asking for my money back I was denied and the night compensation for my vehicle being fixed never available for me to talk to and behind all of this I lost my job and spent all my money and still haven't received the title for the vehicle. Lithonia Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Your Car may have a title loan on it

bought a 04 Impala SS and got home and everything went wrong. started leaking all and power steering fluid. I went and got the car checked out and a busty or pan and gasket all filter gasket busted bent rod in the motor internally motor is knocking power steering pump busted and oil pan is leaking when I bought the car it showed no signs of anything being wrong.had Lucas oil in it lto stop the knockin leaking oil pan and power steering pump and he will not give me my money back or give me another vehicle or fix my car. This is a major scam artist please stay away. Any more questions thoughts comments or legal actions they have work for you please feel free to contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jalloh-Jay-Lamin/Lithonia-Georgia-30248/Jalloh-Jay-Lamin-Jay-I-was-sold-a-lemon-car-that-had-major-problems-and-was-not-informed-1085562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jalloh Jay Lamin

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Your Car may have a title loan on it

AUTHOR: I've got Proof! - ()

Lamin Jalloh is currently in jail, in DeKalb County. He has been using other licensed dealer information, and comitting title fraud. Double check your Bill of sale and the address where you purchased it, actually match. Reach out to the Dekalb Police Investigator Paske. Perhaps he can help, with a theft by deception charge, depending on what can be found in regards to your title history for your car. You should also check and see if your odometer was rolled back.

I know of 74 cars Lamin Jalloh, and Dennis Saenateh Lewis have done this with recently.