Complaint Review: Jam Enterprises (JustAboutSavingMoney.com

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Dwayne — York Pennsylvania
Jam Enterprises (JustAboutSavingMoney.com
Internet USA

Jam Enterprises ,JustAboutSavingMoney.com BEWARE - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Colorado

Buyers Beware!  Do not buy anything from this company.  I ordered 4 cable boxes in September.  The company representatives were all to happy to work with me.  I sent them over $400.

'Jay' called me  to set up the cable boxes.  He could not get them to work, so he told me how to send them back.  I did exactly what I needed to do to return them.  I returned them in October.  It is now April 7th, 2014 and I have not heard one word from anyone.  They ignore my calls and my emails.

This company is a scam.  Do Not Send Them Any Money!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jam-Enterprises-JustAboutSavingMoneycom/internet/Jam-Enterprises-JustAboutSavingMoneycom-BEWARE-DO-NOT-BUY-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-Colorado-1137037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jam Enterprises (JustAboutSavingMoney.com