Complaint Review: Jam Windglows Johnson Jim Morgan & white

• Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: Morgan — Boise Idaho United States of America
Jam Windglows Johnson Jim Morgan & white
PO box 118 Perrys Ferry Idaho Internet United States of America

Jam Windglows Johnson Jim Morgan & white Windglows Johnson Morgan & White Psychic Company in Seattle, Washington Psychics cant even read their Morgan Aero Future Idaho , Internet

*Author of original report: Johnson Morgan & White

*Consumer Comment: Psychic?

*General Comment: You lived the life?

Jam Windglows was reading my future and told me that I was destined for financial greatness and that I should go out and live. Well I did so and guess what? I am near financial ruin thanks to her cult of advice. Jam Windglows Johnson Morgan & White is a pyschic that I spoke to out in Seattle, Washington. As you can see from the other Jam Windglows Morgan & White ripoff reports about her are absolutely running wild due to the lies she has been spreading to the world. This is absolutely ridiculous what she has been doing. I would highly recommend staying away whether your in florida, california, Georgia, Alabama, Oregon, New Hampshire, or anywhere in between.

Simply put not a fan of Jam and her WITCHCRAFT she is a fake and  Jan Windglows does not have any legitimate clientele due to her lies. Stay away she is poison like this Darren Meade character.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jam-Windglows-Johnson-Jim-Morgan-white/internet/Jam-Windglows-Johnson-Jim-Morgan-white-Windglows-Johnson-Morgan-White-Psychic-Company-844047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jam Windglows Johnson Jim Morgan & white

Johnson Morgan & White

AUTHOR: Ricky Gervais - (United States of America)

Well lets not hate I really did enjoy my life but still she shouldn't have told me to be a big spender and live the life if I was not supposed to be doing so correct? I love your rebuttals and the fan support on Johnson Morgan & White facebook page as well as the official Johnson Morgan & White team members but still I should have been more fiscally responsible. Perhaps Suzie Orman and her advice will allow me to recover the few million that I spent without cause and have little to show for.

Psychic?

AUTHOR: OnTheSidelines - (United States of America)

So let me get this straight...

You talked to a "psychic" who told you that you were coming in to money, and you needed to "live the life"

I can only take that to mean you went and charged up for a lot of things you couldn't pay for in anticipation of this "money" instead of actually using money you had.

And they are the fraud?  Here's a clue.  PSYCHICS ARE NOT REAL!

Get a clue.  If you spent money you didn't have because someone told you that you would have it, you deserve every last creditor coming after you.

There is a word for people like you - SCHMUCK!

#3 General Comment

You lived the life?

AUTHOR: OnTheSidelines - (United States of America)

Let me get this straight...

Some "psychic" told you that you were going to be in financial greatness and to live the life.  So, without any new money, you spent money you didn't have and ruined your credit, etc.  I have some psychic advice, They are not real!!!

You yourself ruined your destiny.