begun

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:chandler Arizona
Jamaca Me Tan
2095 N Dobson Rd Ste 102 Chandler, Arizona U.S.A.

Jamaca Me Tan, Ja "take-a" Me Money No tans, but no refund either Chandler Arizona

I bought a package of 20 regular tans, and their regular beds have been "out of order" for five days, because of some new "super bed" they just installed, that allegedly "shorted out" all the regular beds. When I showed up to use one of my tans I had already paid for, they told me that I couldn't tan because none of their regular beds were working. They said I could upgrade to one of their higher pressure beds "for 1/2 price". Those beds, may I add, are working fine. I told them that they should upgrade me for free since I paid them for my tans in advance, and that it's not my fault if they can't keep their regular tanning beds in working order. They wouldn't upgrade me for free to fulfill their side of providing the product that I already paid for IN ADVANCE, and they won't refund my money for my four remaining tans either. So no money returned, no tans either. Sounds like a rip-off. Actually, it sounds illegal.

Sarah
chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jamaca-Me-Tan/Chandler-Arizona-85224/Jamaca-Me-Tan-Ja-take-a-Me-Money-No-tans-but-no-refund-either-Chandler-Arizona-362517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jamaca Me Tan