Complaint Review: James B Wolfe, Wolfe Capital Group, Llc

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 29, 2007

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
James B Wolfe, Wolfe Capital Group, Llc
2470 St. Rose Parkway, Suite 108 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

James B Wolfe, Wolfe Capital Group, Llc; WCG,llc. Business Structure investor and AIG Insurance Agent, I indeed am a very disillusioned agent of WCG. Never have been able to USE the business structure as outlined in Schedule A. Never received the products or services I purchased. MULTIPLE MLM's I was "forced to pay into fees into, in order to get paid", Customer did NOT receive svcs for credit repair they paid 1500.- for, WCG refused to refund $ Ripoff Henderson Nevada

James Wolfe:

In as much as I have complied w/your request for times to call me and resolve the issue surrounding the Business Structure I paid you 30,000.00 for March 29th 2007 when we came from Phoenix Az to Henderson Nv. TO DATE, I have not heard from you.

While I sat and listened to your "vision" and even complimented your smooth speaking style, I now see that what you did was sell a non-existent POTENTIAL product you refer to as a Business Structure.

I, along with another of my team bought into your vision. You promised, time and time again, since I met you 3-2007 in Henderson that your Business Structure was up and running and initially would come w/a 1 Million dollar letter of credit. Before we left Henderson that amount jumped to 1.5 Million. You promised properties were available and more being secured by WCG for pennies on the dollar to be available for Business Structure clients to purchase from you immediately. I still have all my paperwork.

The response has been NOTHING and every day there are changes w/the promise of yet another 30-60 to 90 days for properties, hard money lenders, and a heavy push for us to "go get properties on our own".

I just want you to be advised I have requested my entire 30,000.00 be refunded 4 times in writing now and NO response from you or your officers. I now intend to pursue more direct channels. This will begin by 3:30 this afternoon if you do not respond to this e-mail.

I just want my monies returned and I will be happy.

Until 3:30 today. June 29, 2007

Caroline
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2007 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-B-Wolfe-Wolfe-Capital-Group-Llc/Henderson-Nevada-89074/James-B-Wolfe-Wolfe-Capital-Group-Llc-WCGllc-Business-Structure-investor-and-AIG-Insu-257787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James B Wolfe, Wolfe Capital Group, Llc