assumption

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 29, 2011

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
James B. Wolfe
3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

James B. Wolfe, Income Legacy Stole $30,000 in fraudulant scandal Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Finding James Wolfe...may have current contact info.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Ryan...please call me I am a victim too!

My family has had the unfortunate experience of dealing with Mr. James Wolfe. He has taken $30,000 from us as he has many others. If anyone knows his current contact information or has some class action lawsuit or legal proceedings in action let us all know. We have reported him to the BBB (who have been unable to contact him), FTC, Consumer Affairs Division and the local Las Vegas FBI. We must stop James!

We tried dealing with Mr. Wolfe calmly but he has refused to respond and has, as it seems, disappeared. We are a single parent family who trusted that Mr. Wolfe had our best interest at heart. How he can do this to people and sleep at night is beyond me! We are not giving up and neither should all of you! We have benn seriously wronged and James Wolfe needs to be brought to Justice! PLEASE POST! We can't let him get away with this!

Ryan
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2007 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-B-Wolfe/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89169/James-B-Wolfe-Income-Legacy-Stole-30000-in-fraudulant-scandal-Las-Vegas-Nevada-293238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James B. Wolfe

Finding James Wolfe...may have current contact info.

AUTHOR: unknown - (United States of America)

I see no new postings regarding James Wolfe since 2008.  I hope that means everyone has successfully settled.  If not, I may have current contact info but don't know if I should be posting it publically here or not...???

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Ryan...please call me I am a victim too!

AUTHOR: Caroline - (U.S.A.)

Hal Shields stated that there was a current court case pending against James...
I am in Phx so could you find out where and when ....I and another Phx victim want to get in on the justice of James B Wolfe! We have lost 30 K also and I am aching to get him stopped!