Complaint Review: James Bradshaw

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2010

• Reported By: Sally — Woodruff South Carolina USA
James Bradshaw
kingjames@miraclemanmaintenance.com Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

James Bradshaw BurnerCoversUSA J Mark Webb site I ordered burner covers for my stove on the recommendation of my cousin who owns an Ace Hardware store where I live. The covers were supposed to be a good quality metal, but turned out to be cheap tin Delray Beach, Florida

On the advice of my cousin, who owns a local Ace Hardware store, I ordered burner covers for my electric stove. They were supposed to be a good quality enamel, I thought. They turned out to be a CHEAP tin and the shipping was over $13.00, so I did not send them back as they only costs $14.99. I should have known better than to trust the description on the website of the item.... and my family! Don't be fooled by what you read about products on the website!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2010 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Bradshaw/Delray-Beach-Florida-33482-7723/James-Bradshaw-BurnerCoversUSA-J-Mark-Webb-site-I-ordered-burner-covers-for-my-stove-on-th-605477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Bradshaw