Complaint Review: James Brown State Farm Insuranceu

• Submitted: Sun, June 09, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, June 09, 2002

• Reported By:Ft Washington MD
James Brown State Farm Insuranceu
Henderson Road Fort Washington, Maryland U.S.A.

Vivian Welch of State Farm Insurance James Brown Underwriter Darlene Sites is a harassing annoyance abused & mistreated Fort Washington Maryland

After receiving carrds in the mail for over 2 years from James Brown State Farm insurance agency, I decide to give them a try. I fill out all of the necessary paperwork. I was given a quote of 146.00 after faxing over letter fron previous insurance company that 2 incidents were not my fault. I receive a letter 2 weeks later that insurance is denied. I call the agent Vivian Welch and she says its because of the 2 accidents, after telling her she has a letter about that she agrees and calls the underwiter back, she then tells me my fiance having a ticket 3 year prior is the problem and she will have to raise the rate.

Afer saying fine, I will take the increase, she calls back to say that she needs my previous company to send a letter to quote the dates of the incidents. WHY SHOULD THEY !!! The leter they sent said from the time I have been insured with them until present there are no at fault incidents with them. IS THIS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH !!!!

This is an insult and I will no longer take it. I am staying with my previous company until I can find a better one. State Farm is a real piece of work. I wil never apply for anything with them again!!

Ursula
Fort Washington, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2002 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Brown-State-Farm-Insuranceu/Fort-Washington-Maryland-20744/Vivian-Welch-of-State-Farm-Insurance-James-Brown-Underwriter-Darlene-Sites-is-a-harassing-22369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Brown State Farm Insuranceu