forests

• Submitted: Mon, October 31, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 31, 2011

• Reported By: Sassy — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
James Brown/RR Entertain

James Brown/RR Entertain JB A & R of Sony BMG DON'T DEAL WITH THIS GUY, HE DOESN"T WORK FOR SONY! Internet, Internet

When I met JB he claimed to work as the HEAD A & R for Sony but I dig into the situation after he wrote me a contract.  The contract was suppose to consist of him signing my 11 year old son to the labels under Sony, putting him on Live Nation Tours(which is impossible), a major record deal, professional photoshoot, distribution with TMG, putting him on the radio, an EPK and have bank of America to give us a loan for the music industry.  All of this for $3500.00 and the only thing that was done was a photoshoot which he mistakenly gave a a copy of the cd after we drove up to Charolette with our own money.  The best thing that happened out of this was that I only gave him a total of $1500.00 of which he wanted the entire amount before the photoshoot.  I called Sony at 212-833-8000 and they said he use to work there but no longer do.  I ask him to pay me $500 of my $1500 back and he totally ignored my emails, so that's why I'm filing this report.  Call the number and check for yourself!  My lost in this situation is $500, so I'm trying to save you the trouble.  DON'T DEAL WITH JB!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2011 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-BrownRR-Entertain/internet/James-BrownRR-Entertain-JB-A-R-of-Sony-BMG-DONT-DEAL-WITH-THIS-GUY-HE-DOESNT-WORK-FO-793852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Brown/RR Entertain