Complaint Review: James C Harwood

• Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: Just the Truth — flushing New York United States of America
James C Harwood
PO Box 250390 new York, New York United States of America

James C Harwood Harwood Mgmt Group, Inc. Totally unprofessional and a seedy character new York, New York

Had the displeasure of dealing with man recently.  I would urge all and any clients of his to contact the others and inquire of them as to his actions. This man Mr. Harwood does not reflect nor represent his clients honestly but manipulates people especially foreigners.

I work for a major production company and needed to contact one of his clients.   I left a detailed message on what would appear to be his cell phone.  After some time I received a call from a different number and when I answered a very cautious and suspicious sounding voice ask "Who is this?"

Thinking it was a wrong number I asked "who did you you call?"  He became belligerent and complained that he receives 400 plus emails a calls a day to which I replied congratulations my company has triple that.   He then hung up and so I called back.  Then he accused me of being rude and began to insult me like a typical NY'er,  I am a NYer as well and do not tolerate treatment like this so I returned his volley.

This man no doubt has cost many to lose opportunities and from those I know in performance world his rep proceeds him. I encourage all of you to pass it on and contact all of his clients and let them know.  Be professionals and do not accept ilk like his to manage your careers. There are far better managers our there.

No doubt the person who responded above works for him or is a friend.  Nice tactic of turning it around and ignoring the facts.  This man is not worth your talent, time or your money he is a scam artists and a low life. Dont believe me just ask around

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-C-Harwood/new-York-New-York-10025/James-C-Harwood-Harwood-Mgmt-Group-Inc-Totally-unprofessional-and-a-seedy-character-new-837243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James C Harwood