Complaint Review: James Donman / John Headley Lennon Music Toronto CA

• Updated: Thu, June 11, 2009

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
James Donman / John Headley Lennon Music Toronto CA
131 Bloor Street West Toronto, Ontario Canada

James Donman / John Headley Lennon Music Toronto CA John H Lennon , John Lennon Records Threats and Intimidating Phone Call Harassment from Business Owner Toronto Ontario

I worked with James Donman, and he never paid me. I watched as he made schemes to rip people off, and when I told him I wanted no part of it he refused to pay my paycheck he owed me and I quit.

He told me he would "get even" with me if I ever told anyone about his scam business, and after I complained about his nonpayment he made harassing phone calls to me and threatened me.

I changed my phone number but he still stalks me to this day.

James Donman likes to go by the name John Lennon, and sometimes John H Lennon so Yoko Ono doesn't sue him. He pretends to be a music producer and a video producer, but he's really running a scam operation out of his run-down place.

He puts ads in music magazines and then lures young artists into compromising situations with him, he is a gross disgusting dirty old man who needs to be taught a lesson.

Please feel free to contact James Donman at his scam company John H Lennon Music in Toronto and give him a taste of his own medicine. His phone number is toll-free and his email is lennonmusic@johnhlennonmusic.com

Anonymous
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Donman-John-Headley-Lennon-Music-Toronto-CA/Toronto-Ontario-M5S-1R8/James-Donman-John-Headley-Lennon-Music-Toronto-CA-John-H-Lennon-John-Lennon-Records-T-460681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Donman / John Headley Lennon Music Toronto CA