Complaint Review: James E Rohr

• Submitted: Mon, July 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 28, 2008

• Reported By:Portland Maine
James E Rohr
One PNC Plaza, 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2707 Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 412-762-2000

CEO/Chairman of the Board/Director
One PNC Plaza
249 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2707

I am disgusted and tired of receiving marketing calls from PNC Bank at least seven times a day. Your company has placed me on rotating marketing calls all day long. I do not do business with PNC Bank. I never have AND I never will. This is harassment and I will not tolerate this from your company. I demand it to stop. I have filed a complaint with the FCC. I researched the phone number (800-642-6323) on the internet and found thousands of complaints against PNC Bank. If you cared anything about your customers/the consumer, you would stop this harassment immediately. I don't think you would appreciate receiving phone calls at your home ALL hours of the day and weekends.

Portland, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-E-Rohr/nationwide/James-E-Rohr-CEO-PNC-Bank-Pittsburgh-pa-356668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James E Rohr