Complaint Review: James F. Caplan

• Updated: Sun, June 03, 2012

• Reported By: roy — eagle point Oregon United States of America
James F. Caplan
Tampa, Florida United States of America

James F. Caplan The Law Office of James F. Caplan Need a Loan Modification let James F. Caplan rip you off Tampa, Florida

I contacted James F. Caplan for a loan modification assistance, they advertise on CNN News, brag about there success. After almost 10 months of being shuffled from one processor to another, they contact me and tell me the ecalations manager is going to take my case and get some results. She sends me another request for mounds of paperwork to "update the file", calls me and tells me to have all this information in by May 23, 2012, she working deligently on my file they have had great success with ASC, loan servicing company for Wells Fargo Bank, six (6) days later I get a foreclosure notice tacked on my door, and no one from James F. Caplan will even return my calls. I paid these people $3,000.00 dollars of my hard earned money and got the royal runaround for 10 months. So please people do not let these people rip you off. They talk the talk but do not walk the walk, you will get nothing for your money but a big pile of  Bullsh*t!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2012 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-F-Caplan/Tampa-Florida-/James-F-Caplan-The-Law-Office-of-James-F-Caplan-Need-a-Loan-Modification-let-James-F-Ca-892510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James F. Caplan