Complaint Review: James Georginis

• Updated: Sat, June 01, 2013

• Reported By: James — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
James Georginis
P.O Box 810 Wildwood, New Jersey USA

James Georginis, Jimmy Georginis, Jimmys Wildwood Rentals James Georginis Scams 50 Philadelphia Teens Out of Thousands of Dollars in Summer Rental Scam Wildwood New Jersey

*General Comment: Not a Rebuttal- I'm From the News

*General Comment: Not a Rebuttal- From the News

*General Comment: Wildwood Rental Scam

*Author of original report: Prosecutors are helping

*Consumer Comment: This is not a Rebuttal because this James Georginis is a rip off

James Georginis (Jimmy Georginis, Jimmys Wildwood Rentals) has just scammed about 50 teens out of summer rentals, stealing their money and ruining their summer vacations.

See the whole story here on ABC News  http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9115283

Beware of this man and his thugs.  We were told by the Wildwood Police department that there is nothing they could do!  That we would have to sue to get our money back.  Please Boycott Wildwood and protect our teens.  It looks like the police department and they Mayors office is in bed with this con artist.

If you have been scammed by this man please contact the Cape May Prosecutors Office at 609.465.1135   We are setting up a web page to try to see how many people were scammed out of money but it appears to be well above 100K at this time.  We have called Det Mike Jefferson numerous times and have not gotten one return phone call.

We have also called PTLM M. Donnelly #82 of the Wildwood Police Department 609-522-0222 and have also not received one return phone call.  The Wildwood Case number is 2013-17128.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Georginis/Wildwood-New-Jersey-08260/James-Georginis-Jimmy-Georginis-Jimmys-Wildwood-Rentals-James-Georginis-Scams-50-Philad-1054803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Georginis

#1 General Comment

Not a Rebuttal- I'm From the News

AUTHOR: Jillian.Jablonski - ()

Good Afternoon,

My name is Jillian Jablonski and I am contacting you from Chasing New Jersey, a new nightly news broadcast that premieres tonight on My9 at 10pm.

We are researching a story about summer rental scams in New Jersey and we are looking for someone who had a personal experience with a summer rental scam in New Jersey.

If you would be willing to talk to us please email me at jillian.jablonski@chasingnj.com or call me at 215-767-3910.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you,

Jillian Jablonski

Chaser Coordinator, Chasing New Jersey

#2 General Comment

Not a Rebuttal- From the News

AUTHOR: Jillian.Jablonski - ()

Good Afternoon,

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you,

Jillian Jablonski

Chaser Coordinator, Chasing New Jersey

#3 General Comment

Wildwood Rental Scam

AUTHOR: Karin - ()

I too was contacted by John Caccia as my daughter and her friends were scammed by James Georginis out of over $3,000.00. They would have gone down the morning after prom to a vacant lot had they not been contacted by another group who paid over $5,000.00. That group and ours put two-and-two togther after watching the News 6 video and found it was the same person person that rented to them-same house-same timeframe.  Unbelieveable how someone can do this to unsuspecting kids and sleep at night.  John Caccia was in contact with me yesterday.  We will be going down to give a tapped statement.  Once all is said and done, it should lead to an arrest.  Even if we do not get our money back, it will give all of us satisfaction of knowing he will hopefully be sitting in jail for a long time.

Prosecutors are helping

AUTHOR: James - ()

I have been in contact with John Caccia of the Cape May County Prosecutors office.  He was very helpful and explained why Det Jefferson had not returned our calls.  They are swamped with this thing and have four Detectives on it.  Its already out of the hands of the Wildwood Police and I suggest contacting John at (((REDACTED))).   They are building the criminal case now and I suggest we all get together with a lawyer and sue this guy civilly after we know where the criminal investigation is going.  If ((redacted))) Thanks James

This is not a Rebuttal because this James Georginis is a rip off

AUTHOR: Not going to be ripped off anymore!!! - ()

This guy ripped my son and his friends from $5000.00. He is a scam artist. Please contact me. I want to know the name of the site so I can join in. I am trying to help the detectives with names of people that he has rippedoff. I gave them several names already. If we all have to work together and we can not give up until something is doen to him. I am not giving up! My kids are out of $5000.00. that they dont have. I dont know how this guy can  sleep at night knowing what he is doing. I want to help everyone that was ripped off from him and hopefully prevent other kids from getting scammed by him.