Complaint Review: James H. Woodall

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Miya — West Valley City Utah United States of America
James H. Woodall
10653 River Front Parkway #290 South Jordan, Utah United States of America

James H. Woodall Woodall and Wasserman This attorney referred me to his partner, took my money, and then sat idlly by and did nothing as my case was dropped.. South Jordan, Utah

*Consumer Comment: Victim of James H. Woodall

*Consumer Comment: James Woodall

*General Comment: Was burned by Woodall also

James Woodalll was referred by a friend of his when he was first merging with Ann Wasserman.   He didn't have room for my case on his docket, but he assured me that Ann would take 'good care of me'.  Ann didn't.  She was negligent and dropped my case over and over again.  My daughter suffered a great deal because of Ann's negligence.  When I contacted James to address this, he was irritable and dismissive and advised me there was nothing that he could do.  The friend that referred me to him is a reputable attorney, so James essentially screwed his friend, myself and my daughter over for a a few thousand bucks.  Not a man of integrity.  Not a person you want to do business with, ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2012 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-H-Woodall/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/James-H-Woodall-Woodall-and-Wasserman-This-attorney-referred-me-to-his-partner-took-my-889450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James H. Woodall

Victim of James H. Woodall

AUTHOR: Devin - (United States of America)

Not a man of integrity.
I represented myself pro se against Mr. Woodall.
Mr. Woodall violated the Rules of Professional Conduct multiple times by advising me that service of an Order to Show Cause for Contempt can be mailed in accordance with Rule 5 instead of personally served in accordance with Rule 4 and by various other legal advice that if I had followed would have been detrimental to my case.

James Woodall

AUTHOR: Jp - (United States of America)

I too was burned by James Woodall. In 2005 I hired Woodall to represent me in a divorce. We paid him thousands of dollars. He turned the case over to Justin Myers who worked for him at the time. After the case was over James started sending me letters that I now owe him 800 more and tried to sue me over it. I too feel that James is not truthful in his dealings.

#3 General Comment

Was burned by Woodall also

AUTHOR: Jp - (United States of America)

I too was burned by James Woodall. He represented me in my divorce in 2005. He charged me over 5,000 gave the case to Justin Myers who worked for James. After the case was over he then said I owed him 800 more and tried to sue me for it. So yes I think James is not an truthful man.