Complaint Review: James Jones

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Rip Off Reporter — Henderson Nevada
James Jones
Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, Nevada USA

James Jones Business Credit Solutions No Results - Stalling - Fraud Las Vegas Nevada

I retained James Jones in 2010 to build business credit for three business enties I had.  He said they were like 'GOLD" and that he could provide me with an 80 padex score in 30 days or your money back. *see exhibit "A" for terms and conditions...as stated in his agreement.  I explained JOnes that time was of the essence and I was in danger of losing my home.  He convinced me that he knew what he was doing, he had special knowldege of how to build business cridet quickly using UCC1 filings that he learned while working for a Major Bank in the past.  So, I signed he agreement for for $500 per month for a total of $2,500, at his home in Las Vegas, located off Blue Diamond.

Well, nothing much happened for the first 30 days.  I paid him by check to a different business entity for the next three months.  During which I reminded him that I wanted a copy of our agreement several times. [continued below]....

During the 2nd month I met with Shana Daniels who was preparing a p&L statement which that were making up and I told them whoa!  Let's use the real numbers!!! And I worked with them to revise the P&L.  Then I was aksed to file for an AZ corp and waited and waited.   I called AZ and they had no record of my filing that Jones said he had taken care of.  This is when I became very suspicious.

The thrid month I was asked to meet Jones and Daniels at a nearby restaurant to sign some paperwork.  When I met them I was presented with some bogus promissory notes obligating me to pay Global Finance Group, 7345 S. Durango Dr #107-237, Las Vegas, NV 89163 the sum of $30,000 along with a UCC1 form recording the debt.  He signed the paperwork and so did I and I asked him for copies of them and my agreement.

When we returned to his office nearby Danials made copies, but Jones did not have any copies of my agreement with him ... it was at his home office.  He agreed to have the agreement back over to Daniels the following day so I could pick it up.  When I returned the following day ... there was no agreement.

So, I called Jones a demanded a copy.  He returned my call, irate ... and said he was firing me as a client.  I was too much work.  I sent him emails and text messages notifying him not to file any UCC1 forms with the Sec of State or any other Govt Agency and demanded my money back.  Jones just laughed.

Up til now, I have just chaulked this up to my own ignorance.  But, I later learned he did this same thing to others including a person I referred to him.  So, at this point I would NEVER do business with James Jones or anyone who has ever affilated with him.  I've been contacted by others and we are all going to seek legal remedies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Jones/Las-Vegas-Nevada/James-Jones-Business-Credit-Solutions-No-Results-Stalling-Fraud-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1067810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Jones