Review of James Livesley's Website Design Work in Austin Texas
Our company contacted, consulted and contracted James Livesley's web design services. Below, is a review of the services he provided us. Please read the 10 mistakes we made working with James Livesley regarding our web site creation.
1. Late : Almost every meeting and project deadline was late on his behalf. His excuses ranged from the ridiculous to the outrageous.
2. Coding experience : Poor. He is really not a coding. After checking his work with another reputable web design company in Austin, they said his coding is below average. It was just copy and paste job from other websites. That was the reason why our company website did not load correctly.
3. Design Experience : Above average.
4. Coding + Design : Poor. He can not get them to work together. He is a smooth talker in meeting to get you to pay him upfront. [continued below]....
5. Services Rendered : Poor. We never got the working prototype we were promised and ended up loosing all the money we paid him. We were delivered just bits and pieces of a working website through his photoshop program.
6. Communication : Poor. It takes him about 20 phone calls, texts and emails to respond. But when he wants payment, he communicates immediately.
7. Warranty : He does not give a warranty. Buyer beware.
8. Project Follow Up : Poor. We spent so much time trying to push him to produce and trying to find a way to communicate with him effectively that it was easier to give up and find another reputable company.
9. Service Contract: None. He does everything by verbal agreement.
10. Payment : Only CASH