• Report: #204237

• Submitted: Wed, August 02, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 02, 2006

• Reported By:monroe Michigan
James Madison - Ashworth College
430 Technology Park Way, Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

James Madison - Ashworth College ripoff discouraging, text books not good lack of people to help Norcross Georgia

My son due to being homebound with disabilities started taking the James Madison High School courses. He found them to be very discouraging. He would take the tests, get the answer wrong and then the text book would still have the wrong answer listed. He failed many classes this way and had to retake the tests on a regular basis.

Everytime you called them it was impossible to get through. I had at least a 50 minute wait on the phone with each call I had to make. Mostly about shipments.

Tests would get lost in the mail, books never arrived. It was a total nightmare. When my son did graduate, he did get his diploma, but never received anything for his class ring. I called them and they said they would mail something out for this and again I never received it.

As far as Ashworth College. I am finding all of the posts very disheartening. My son is now in Ashworth doing the Medical Businss course. We had to reorder a new text book for the first course. We ordered it on July 3rd. Today is August 2nd and we still have not received it. After sending 4 emails of which they emailed back telling me all four emails were blank, I finally got through to them. They said they would mail out another text book but it is going to take another 7-10 business days to get. I am hoping that with the money we are going to fork out for this, it will be a legit degree. It saddens me to think that families are willing to pay out the nose for their childrens best interests and this is what they get in return.

Connie
monroe, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2006 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Madison-Ashworth-College/Norcross-Georgia-30095/James-Madison-Ashworth-College-ripoff-discouraging-text-books-not-good-lack-of-people-t-204237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Madison - Ashworth College