Complaint Review: James Madison High School / Ashworth University

• Submitted: Wed, August 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 05, 2009

• Reported By:Somewhere Georgia
James Madison High School / Ashworth University
ashworthcollege.edu Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

James Madison High School / Ashworth University Huge ripoff - Wouldn't send the materials as promised, but ALWAYS sent the bill Norcross Georgia

I enrolled my son in james madison high school, and they immediately sent the first lesson, which was Psycology of all things. My son did the lessons then took and passed the exam online. Then nothing! They did not send the next lesson. We called and called with no results, then finally a man told me they needed his transcripts. So we sent them....nothing. After many more phone calls, they said they didn't get them, so we sent them again....nothing.

After more phone calls they said they needed a paper signed that was in the original packet. I was pretty sure we had sent that in too, but they sent another one, we signed it and sent it back. Again....nothing. They never sent another lesson.

So when I stopped sending the payments in, they began to call me, but those people were in a different department and couldn't help me with getting any lessons.

So, after paying almost half the total cost, my son got one lesson out of it.

I have reported them to the BBB.

Tlb
Somewhere, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2009 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Madison-High-School-Ashworth-University/Norcross-Georgia/James-Madison-High-School-Ashworth-University-Huge-ripoff-Wouldnt-send-the-materials-476707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Madison High School / Ashworth University