Complaint Review: James Madison High School Online

• Submitted: Tue, November 21, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 23, 2006

• Reported By:Ft Worth Texas
James Madison High School Online
Studentadvisor@jmhsonline.com P.O. Box 922697, Georgia U.S.A.

James Madison High School Online Do Not Waste Your Money Here PO BOX 922697 Georgia

*Author of original report: Its a SHAME THEY CAN DO THIS

*Consumer Comment: Scam

I enrolled my child in Aug paid 50.00 recived 1 booklet . Then nothing for 1 month . Then I get a bill . Then I send them a e-mail asking how come I haven't recived any lessons for my daughter , They say they need her transcripts ok so I priority mail them with tracking # , They said they never got them I tracked them they did .

This has been a NIGHTMARE ! Then I get a bill again ..So I pay it ....Then I get a letter stating that she will need more schooling so the total goes up from 899.00 to 1200 .ok I sign the papers she picks her course and now I e-mail them they said they never got the letter . But I got , A BILL ! I told them this time NO WAY they are NOT getting another DIME from ME and they will be reported to the BBB...

So now my 17 yr old has been sitting here since Aug 2006 waiting on her work from this school and NOTHING ...Here it is Nov 2006 . This is wrong and unreal ...They should NOT be able to get away with this . I figured out their scam and won't fall for it again . They alreay got 50.00 plus 39.00 plus 39.00 from me and nothing for my daughter ....

Im so mad I could SCREAM ....

Pam
Ft Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2006 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Madison-High-School-Online/PO-Box-922697-Georgia-30010-2697/James-Madison-High-School-Online-Do-Not-Waste-Your-Money-Here-PO-BOX-922697-Georgia-221608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Madison High School Online

Its a SHAME THEY CAN DO THIS

AUTHOR: Pam - (U.S.A.)

I turned them into the BBB in GA ,,,,Thank God I only paid them 130.00 so far but that's 130.00 for NOTHING !

Now I have a 17 yr old without nothing for school work ....I figured out their scam before they scamed me too bad ,,,,
Sorry to hear they got you also ....Report them to the BBB in GA ,,,,I did ......

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

Yes they this is a scam I want my $1,089.00 back I was a young adoult that fall for this scam I got married young and had a baby . These people needs to pay back my money what is owe .They said I am due of $6.00 I will not pay I will not give them another cent .They lie .How can they sleep at night.