Complaint Review: James Madison High School - PCDI

• Updated: Tue, September 14, 2010

• Reported By: Cristal Savage — joplin Missouri United States of America
James Madison High School - PCDI
430 Technology pkwy norcross, Georgia United States of America

James Madison High School - PCDI PCDI My high school diploma come to find out it is fake. I paid over $1000 dollars for that. A lawsuit will be filed. norcross, Georgia

I received my diploma December 31st, 2001.  After trying to obtain my transcript.  I come across several complaints stating the diplomas are a fake.  I cannot enough people have not gotten together to get a class action lawsuit started.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2010 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Madison-High-School-PCDI/norcross-Georgia-30092/James-Madison-High-School-PCDI-PCDI-My-high-school-diploma-come-to-find-out-it-is-fake-640593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Madison High School - PCDI