rank

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: boobydoo — east cleveland Ohio United States of America
James Madison High School on line
Corner Parkway Suite 500 Peachtree Corners, Georgia United States of America

James Madison High School on line Ashworth University Lies not an accredited School don't be a victim !!! Peachtree Corners, Georgia

I registered my daughter in this school at the age of 14. A few months later I found out that the school was not accredited and withdrew my daughter. I refused to pay them because they misled me into believing they were accredited. They began to send bills in my daughters name and I called them several time to resolve the matter. Telling them they could not bill an 14 yr old for a debt her mother made. They ensured me on several occasions  that they would take care of it. Now my daughter is 22 yrs old and receiving collection notices for a bill she did not make nor sign anything confirming it. I contacted James Madison and they stated that now she is grown and responsible for the bill that I made. These people are crazy and impossible to communicate with in getting a matter resolved. Please do not send your child to this school. They just told me it is up to the school whether or not they want to except their school. That is not how it works if the school is accredited properly they have to except the credits. However, they did not tell me that then.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Madison-High-School-on-line/Peachtree-Corners-Georgia-30092/James-Madison-High-School-on-line-Ashworth-University-Lies-not-an-accredited-School-dont-1008815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Madison High School on line