Complaint Review: James Madison Highschool / pcdi

• Submitted: Wed, March 07, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 18, 2007

• Reported By:ATLANTA Georgia
James Madison Highschool / pcdi
Nationwide,usa , Georgia U.S.A.

James Madison Highschool, pcdi james madison high school almost got me thanks to ripoffreport Norcross Georgia

* : real college???

* : FORMER STUDENT OF JAMES MADISON

*Consumer Comment: James madison is better then settling for a ged

*Consumer Comment: I am a James madison graduate

*Consumer Comment: James madision graduate

thanks to ripoffreport i found out about james madison high school aka pcdi before they suckerd me in i almost fell for there lies so far i only been in there program 2weeks but its a wrap now im going to let them have that there going to fall soon u i guess i will go a head and get my ged from the adult school in my hood atl.

frank white
ATLANTA, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2007 03:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Madison-Highschool-pcdi/Georgia/James-Madison-Highschool-pcdi-james-madison-high-school-almost-got-me-thanks-to-ripoffrep-238473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Madison Highschool / pcdi

#1

real college???

AUTHOR: justme - (USA)

You mean it is a legit school, you graduated with honors, they have a football team, but yet you are now in a college not with PCDI ? but a real college? when James Madison High School is affiliated with PCDI ? But yet you are in a real college out of PCDI.  ????? so is it ligit or is it not??

#2

FORMER STUDENT OF JAMES MADISON

AUTHOR: memphisgirl - (USA)

I AM A FORMER STUDENT AND I HAVE RECIEVED MY DIPLOMA WITH NO PROBLEM I HAVE ATTENDING TO COLLEGES SINCE THEN AND ON THE WAY GETTING MY DEGREE IN COMPUTER ENGINEER TECHNOLOGY! JAMES MADISON IS NO FAKE I HAVE MY DIPLOMA HANGING ON THE WALL AND I AM PROUD OF IT! I DONT KNOW WHY YOU WILL SAY ITS A RIP OFF MAYBE YOU JUST DIDNT LIKE THE PRICE BUT ITS BETTER THEN GOING TO SIT IN GLASS ROOMS FOR A GED! AND YOU CAN DO IT AT HOME SIMPLE AS ONE TWO THREE! yOU RIP YOUR SELF OFF! MUAH!

James madison is better then settling for a ged

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

James madison is way better then settling for a ged u get a real high school deplomia I have mine hanging on my wall also james madison lived up to there word about giving me my class ring, after I graduated I received my class ring they are a real school & they deliver on there promises. I find it a relief I finished high school all thanks to James Madision high.

I am a James madison graduate

AUTHOR: Skyjamesk - (U.S.A.)

I can't understand why people are complaining. Its probably cause they were to lazy to do the work, couldnt do it at school, and couldnt do it at home. Im finished from James Madison, graduated with honors and yea it is a real school, Ive been there and it has a football team and everything, I am now in college not with pcdi but a real college, getting my associates in computer networking. SO the reason you others failed, is because, you wanted to, blaming pcdi is your excuse, so sad.

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I do not know what kind of problems u had with james madision but I am a graduate of theirs. I had no problems with them. I got my diploma my opinion james madision is a great way to get your diploma. they do not pressure u in finishing or to get the test in buy a certian date. Its a lot better u get to have a regular high school diploma then besides having to settle for a ged. James madision also gave me my high school ring u get when u graduate. dont listen to all the negative comments about james madision. It was a great way for me to get my high school diploma. its a great progam for people who did not finish school. It took me from 05/2002-12-2003 to finish I know have my high school diploma thanks to james madision high.