Complaint Review: James Park

• Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By: abcdefg — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
James Park

James Park kennywedsalewa2011@gmail.com Part time job scam , Internet

I was looking for part time work. Posted an ad in my local craigslist. This person responded simply "Hi Please get back to me". I noticed when I went to reply to the email a different email appeared. He responded from a different email address each time. I tried to mess with him and see if he would respond if I sent an email to the first address he gave me.....This is just one of the addresses he used
jshjames413@gmail.com. He asked for all of my personal informaiton before I was accepted for the job.
1. First and last name
2. Address
3. Birthday
4. Sex

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Park/internet/James-Park-kennywedsalewa2011gmailcom-Part-time-job-scam-Internet-902349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Park