Complaint Review: James Parker Law Firm

• Updated: Mon, March 14, 2011

• Reported By: Angela — Davis California USA
James Parker Law Firm
Davis, California United States of America

James Parker Law Firm i have been dealing with this situation for about three months. The law firm says I owe for a loan that I applied on the internet but I did not receive it. Davis, California

*Consumer Comment: Scammers

I have received numerous calls from this law firm saying that I owe money from a loan that I filled out online.  I never got the loan.  I can't understand the person very well because the person is Indian.  I have already reported this to the FTC.  The person keeps calling me saying that there are serious charges against me for not paying back the loan.  I have been constantly harassed by this so called person.  He just won't leave me alone.  I am on a limited income and I can't afford this kind of situation.  I just need this constant harassment to be over with.  I just ignored this call all together because it was too much for me to handle.  I talked with Kevin Peterson today and asked me if I had a lawyer and I told him that I did not.  I don't want to deal with this situation anymore.  I will start documenting these calls and if I have to I will call the proper authorities. I have been trying to not pick up the phone but it is hard when the person continues to call.  I talked to Kevin tonight and I told him I didn't receive the loan and I reported the law office to the FTC.  Shortly after that he hung uo the phone.  I am glad that other people are having the same situation that I am dealing with.  Please help us to get us out of this situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2011 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Parker-Law-Firm/Davis-California-/James-Parker-Law-Firm-i-have-been-dealing-with-this-situation-for-about-three-months-Th-705998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Parker Law Firm

Scammers

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

That is all the losers are - Just tell them to take a long walk off a short pier/stick it where the sun don't shine or better yet get a whistle and blow it in their ear when they call.  I feel left out because they have never called me for I would have some choice "colorful" words for them. Don't worry just don't answer the phone unless you have a loud instrument handy!