Complaint Review: James Peterson

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Jason Z — Arroyo Grande California United States of America
James Peterson
111 Grand Ave Arroyo Grande, California United States of America

James Peterson California Merchant Services, Payment Alliance International, BPS Worldwide Possible Fraud , difinetly unethical businesses practice! Arroyo Grande California

I recently found out through another merchant / friend of mine who had a similar experience, that James Peterson was having his merchants sign ACH letters for "software updates" that he said were necessary for my machine to keep running. I remembered signing one of these for him back in 2009, and only recently found out that the whole thing was nothing but a scam on Jim's part to get some extra money from my account.

I have left several messages for him, and he will not call me back. The form I signed said "BPS Worldwide" at the top, and luckily, I still had a copy in my file.

Also through my checking on this and other sites about him, I found out that he was in Prison at one point for a year for fraud against others merchants and was banned from doing busniss in both Chicago, where he is from, and in San Diego, where he took a lot of people's money.

I know I will never see the money again, and I plan to get away form Jim Peterson and his business as fast and as far as I can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Peterson/Arroyo-Grande-California-93420/James-Peterson-California-Merchant-Services-Payment-Alliance-International-BPS-Worldwide-905831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Peterson