Complaint Review: James Peterson

• Submitted: Mon, April 10, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 10, 2006

• Reported By:Amsterdam Other
James Peterson
9353 Bolsa Ave K-h61 Westminster, California U.S.A.

James Peterson ripoff Westminster California

Right... I feel so stupid! Like loads of people I thought I could make some money and I was a bit weary but he had a "no questions asked refund" system. Oh well, I've been emailing him for six months now and all I get are rather tiresome emails explaining to me that the programme isn't hard at all. I have contacted my credit card comapny to issue a charge back (I have printed ALL emails sent and received and believe me, it's an impressive dossier... I thought it would be polite to let him know Visa would indeed perform a charge back and I received a different email: I should email clickbank and they would issue the refund. Well, the email address was bogus. I really want my money back and I'm more than happy to spend more money to get it back from him!

Isabelle
Amsterdam
Netherlands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2006 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Peterson/Westminster-California-92683/James-Peterson-ripoff-Westminster-California-185801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Peterson