Complaint Review: James Peterson

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Pismo beach California United States of America
James Peterson
Nationwide United States of America

James Peterson Jim Peterson, Payment Alliance, California merchant services Do not give this man your bank account number, funds taken out months after cancellation San Luis obispo county , Nationwide

*General Comment: Report this theif to the district attorney's office

I have owned 3 businesses in which I used hums services. All went well until I actually needed some customer service. There were constantly over charges on my account and money being debited from my bank. He would apologize and say they would be refunded, but they never were. I recently tried to cancel my accounts with him. I sent paperwork over 3 times and each time he said he handled it, but money was still being taken out of my bank account. It has been 4 months since I first cancelled, and the company says they never received my paperwork. He has taken money each month from my bank and owes us hundreds of dollars. Jim took my credit card processing machine back in august when I initially cancelled with him, but continues to charge fees out of my account. I had to close all my business accounts and open new ones just to make it stop. He has not responded to phone calls or emails and neither has payment alliance. Do not give this man your banking info!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2012 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Peterson/nationwide/James-Peterson-Jim-Peterson-Payment-Alliance-California-merchant-services-Do-not-give-th-816875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Peterson

#1 General Comment

Report this theif to the district attorney's office

AUTHOR: Betty - (USA)

complaints about James Petersen and California Merchant Services should be reported to the San Luis Obispo district attorney's office and also call the Pismo beach police.  He has been previously arrested for credit card fraud.