Complaint Review: James Robert - Tripleadesigns - Scott Wood - James Scott - Scott Woodworking

• Submitted: Thu, April 29, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 29, 2010

• Reported By: Twitch317 — Irving Texas United States of America
James Robert - Tripleadesigns - Scott Wood - James Scott - Scott Woodworking
7220 Routt Street Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

James Robert - Tripleadesigns - Scott Wood - James Scott - Scott Woodworking Scott Woodworking; James Scott; Scott Wood; Scott Woodwork; Tiffany Frithiof Custom Furniture Never Shipped - Deposit Never Refunded - Fort Worth, Texas

I am yet another victim of TripleADesigns...or whatever name they may be going by now.  I wish I had been aware of the Ripoff Report website when I started corresponding with James with TripleADesigns.  I could have saved myself $553.00.

I first found TripleADesigns on Etsy.com.  I later corresponded with TripleADesigns via e-mail because they lost their Etsy account.  (Yes, this should have been a red flag.)  I was informed they did not have a PayPal account set-up, which should have been another red flag.

I decided to send a money order and James informed me that his wife, Tiffany Frithiof, should be the payee.  On 08/19/2009, I sent the $553.00 deposit for a custom chest of drawers we discussed.  I stopped receiving e-mail responses from James after 09/28/2009.

I went to the Etsy website hoping to help out someone in need, and to get a quality handmade product in the process. [continued below]....
.....  Unfortunately, that is not quite what happened.

Since it has been about 6 months since I have received a response from TripleADesigns, I decided to file a complaint through the Internet Crime Complaint Center shortly before submitting this Ripoff Report - www.ic3.gov.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2010 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Robert-Tripleadesigns-Scott-Wood-James-Scott-Scott-Woodworking/Fort-Worth-Texas-76112/James-Robert-Tripleadesigns-Scott-Wood-James-Scott-Scott-Woodworking-Scott-Woodwor-598413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Robert - Tripleadesigns - Scott Wood - James Scott - Scott Woodworking