• Report: #1019253

• Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Sonja — Eugene Oregon United States of America
James Robert
Taylor Street Eugene, Oregon United States of America

James Robert Tried asking me for my full name, and address so that he can send a check to me. I told him I couldn't do that at this point and time. Eugene, Oregon

James Robert was trying to ask me for my full name and address so that he can send a check to my home address.  He told me to go to the bank and cash it.  I told him that I couldn't give him my full name and address at this time.  I couldn't go to the bank and cash the check. That would be a way of getting my info at the bank if I cashed the check.  So, I refused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Robert/Eugene-Oregon-/James-Robert-Tried-asking-me-for-my-full-name-and-address-so-that-he-can-send-a-check-to-1019253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Robert