Complaint Review: James Ryan

• Updated: Tue, August 23, 2011

• Reported By: Mary Singer — Shreveport Louisiana United States of America
James Ryan
202 Independence Avenue Washington, Washington DC United States of America

James Ryan Tony Parker This was an on going grant scam . asking me to wire money to get money Washington, Washington DC

I was called and told that I was to receive a government grant in sum of $10,000 . They told me that all I had to do is send a one and life time amount of $99 to Delhi, Delhi India . Each time they would request several different amounts and it was sent to India under many aliases . All funds were sent to India . The total amount was sent to many different people in India and D . I was told that I would be refunded the amount that I was paying along with the amount I was receiving .

They even went as far as to tell me to borrow the money . The total amount I gave to this scam was $5,000  . This money that I was to receive was a generous amount for me , because this would have helped me get out of some debt with the bills that was accrued over that past months .

I am a student also that was just trying to get out of some of the debt that I made on behalf of myself as well as my mother who has been sick for over the past 4 years . She has not been able to work at all . This situation has been very frustrating to at this point . I really need your help in this matter .

Mary Singer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2011 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Ryan/Washington-Washington-DC-20201/James-Ryan-Tony-Parker-This-was-an-on-going-grant-scam-asking-me-to-wire-money-to-get-768707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Ryan