Complaint Review: James Scott - Scott Woodwork

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:Baton Rouge Louisiana
James Scott - Scott Woodwork
2811 Eagle Pass Mesquite, Texas U.S.A.

James Scott - Scott Woodwork the great disappearing act Mesquite Texas

I bought a bed from James Scott in March and I have yet to receive it. I ordered the bed through Etsy and around the time it was supposed to come in I decided to check up on it. Well, to my surprise, his profile on Etsy was GONE, leaving me with no way to contact him. I found his website online and tried to send him a message through there and POOF, all of a sudden that's gone too.

He's done a very good job alluding all the angry customers he undoubtedly has. I really don't appreciate being stolen from and I'm sure the handful of other people he's done this to feel the same way. He is a liar and a thief and I hope I am the last person to be wronged by this man. I deserve a refund ASAP. If anyone out there who is in the same situation and can help me to get in touch with him, PLEASE help.

I will be alerting local authorities very soon if I do not hear from him.

James: What you are doing is very wrong and I hope you come to your senses.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Scott-Scott-Woodwork/Mesquite-Texas/James-Scott-Scott-Woodwork-the-great-disappearing-act-Mesquite-Texas-455954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Scott - Scott Woodwork