Complaint Review: James Scribner - Integrity Program - Team Xtreme - Kays Naturals Powerhouse Sales Dynasty Sales

• Submitted: Tue, October 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, October 06, 2009

• Reported By: Andrea — Powder Springs Georgia USA
PO Box 43885 phoenix, Arizona United States of America

James Scribner - Integrity Program - Team Xtreme - Kays Naturals - Powerhouse Sales - Dynasty Sales Door to door salesperson selling books to help aid them in an internship in London for their high school. phoenix, Arizona

This girl came to my door in April 2009 and stated that she went to the local high school and was selling children's books and encyclopedias to help her raise money to go to London over the summer.  She said that she lived in the next neighborhood over and that it was her b'day and she was trying to sell some more books to get back in time for her party (I now realize she was just trying to rush before I got wise about all this, as she mentioned one time during our transaction how her party started at 7 and she was really trying to hurry).

I ordered 2 series of seek and find books, the princess ones for my daughter and the spiderman set for my son for Christmas.  We received the princess ones at the time allotted (the receipt said 120 days from transaction).  When I didn't receive the Spiderman ones, I went to the website on my receipt and it is no longer active.  There is no phone number and I sent a written complaint to the address on my receipt, but to no avail.

Now, I come across this, and I cannot believe that I have been scammed.  I am not the type to fall for these things, but you better believe, I will NEVER buy anything from anyone selling door to door and I will be a lot more wary of these types of a-holes.  And to all the people who are reading this, please take my advice to heart and do not buy things from anyone, no matter how legit it sounds and how good it sounds.  This company is a total ripoff and I am so pissed off at these people, you cannot imagine.  If anyone from this company reads this and wants to make this right, you can send me what you still owe me and I will gladly remove this report, but until then, I will tell as many people as possible about what a bunch of scum you are!  If you want to file a rebuttal and give me information to contact you, I will gladly contact you and remove this once you send me the rest of my order!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2009 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Scribner-Integrity-Program-Team-Xtreme-Kays-Naturals-Powerhouse-Sales-Dynasty-Sales/phoenix-Arizona-85080/James-Scribner-Integrity-Program-Team-Xtreme-Kays-Naturals-Powerhouse-Sales-D-505449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Scribner - Integrity Program - Team Xtreme - Kays Naturals Powerhouse Sales Dynasty Sales