Complaint Review: James Thomas Webb

• Submitted: Mon, July 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 13, 2009

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
James Thomas Webb
2711 Executive Park Dr Suite 1B Weston, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

James Thomas Webb pyramid scheme, Hustler, loan shark, Real estate investor, smooth operator Weston Florida

I met James T. Webb through a mutual friend and made a large investment through his company. I did receive interest payments for several months and then Mr. Webb stopped making payments. I wrote Mr. Webb on several occasions to demand my interest payment. My letters to him went with no responce. I sent Mr. Webb a final notice with a certified letter to demand my principal amount plus interest. Mr. Webb made promises but no money was given back to me. Do your research on any person or company before you invest your money. I learned this costly lesson the hard way.

Anonymous
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2009 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Thomas-Webb/Weston-Florida/James-Thomas-Webb-pyramid-scheme-Hustler-loan-shark-Real-estate-investor-smooth-opera-469170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Thomas Webb