Complaint Review: James on Broadway Car Wash Randall W. Lane!

• Submitted: Sat, March 03, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 03, 2012

• Reported By: Usaid — Minneapolis Minnesota United States of America
James on Broadway Car Wash Randall W. Lane!
1524 West Broadway. Minneapolis MN 55411 Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

James on Broadway Car Wash Randall W. Lane! 1524 West Broadway. Minneapolis MN 55411 James on Broadway Car Wash Randall W. Lane is a scam Minneapolis, Minnesota

Re: James on Broadway Car Wash Randall W. Lane!

I generally like self service car washes, as one can normally do a decent job for about few bucks This is my first time I came  here at James on Broadway Car Wash station, I figured it would be like other car washes and I would be able to spray off all the dust  from my car, brush it a bit, and do some spot free rinsing. [continued below]....

.....  To my surprise, I paid for a car wash on 02/18/2012 at approximately 11:45am and the car wash machine broke down then I move to 2nd car wash machine, I noticed that many of the options which are necessary for washing do not work.

This includes but is not limited to rinsing, and spot free rinsing. On top of that, there was no one to complain to, that's a huge drawback  and this car wash is a scam.

I feel that the James on Broadway Car Wash station has extremely poor customer service has they refused to refund customer when they can't deliver the service/goods. The attendant, Travis, was not customer friendly and was not helpful in resolving the customers concerns. He wasted customer's time by refusing to provide James on Broadway Car Wash contact Info to customer, that info should have been communicated the very first time.

Vendors should always have a way to refund customers when services can't be rendered at the time of payment. The James on Broadway Car Wash station inconvenienced me times and put me through a miserable experience. The whole experience could have been pleasant if the attendant gave me a refund promptly or provide/post James on Broadway Car Wash contact information to on site.

Sincerely

Said

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2012 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-on-Broadway-Car-Wash-Randall-W-Lane/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55411-2408/James-on-Broadway-Car-Wash-Randall-W-Lane-1524-West-Broadway-Minneapolis-MN-55411-James-848135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James on Broadway Car Wash Randall W. Lane!