Complaint Review: James smith, Roberto Chillon, Nathan Murdock

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Robert — Cleveland Ohio
James smith, Roberto Chillon, Nathan Murdock
1321 Mathews ave unit 14 Lakewood, Ohio USA

James smith, Roberto Chillon, Nathan Murdock Contractor stole money from me Lakewood Ohio

I served 11 years in the Marines and was forced into retirement due to multiple back surgeries. While I was in I saved enough money to build a garage at my house so that I would be able to earn a living at a pace that my body would be able to keep up with.  I hired 3 contractors to do the work and in the middle of the job they ran with 7k of my money which prevents me from being able to build the garage. The police department won't help me even though I have address, DOB, and ssn for the men due to the fact I paid in cash. Without the garage I won't be able to support my family. Please help me be able to build the garage. I understand it's not as important as some of the other issues but this was my dream that I gave up my freedoms for and working hard to be able to have and these 3 men stole that dream from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-smith-Roberto-Chillon-Nathan-Murdock/Lakewood-Ohio-44107/James-smith-Roberto-Chillon-Nathan-Murdock-Contractor-stole-money-from-me-Lakewood-Ohio-1141287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James smith, Roberto Chillon, Nathan Murdock