Complaint Review: James westness

• Updated: Sun, April 24, 2016

• Reported By: Linda — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
James westness
8387 Green Cedar St Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

James westness (Jim) scam con artist- excon who is supposedly trying to change his life Las Vegas, Nevada

*Author of original report: I said what brah?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Linda the loser;)

*Consumer Comment: Where is her now?

*Author of original report: please contact me with address info.

*Consumer Comment: Felons must register

*Author of original report: still being seen in area

*Consumer Comment: update on Jim Westness

*Consumer Comment: re

*Author of original report: see photo

*Author of original report: apology to Heather

*Author of original report: now threatening me

*Author of original report: Jim Westness master con artist-

*Consumer Comment: Linda please contact me

*Consumer Comment: phone number

*Author of original report: Jim Westness- con artist, all around scum bag

Jim Westness comes acrosss as such a nice guy, but believe me he is the biggest scam con artist around. Just google his name. He goes around the country ripping people off with his poor me, ex con scam. He wants to buy a food truck because he has such a hard time finding a job being an ex con who wants to change his life, and nobody wants to give him a chance. He even goes as far to tell you there are bad things about him on the internet, and he doesnt blame the people but most of it is not true. What a joke. He ripped me off for $2100, saying his mom had found a food truck for him to buy and he only needed 2000. more. Needless to say there was no truck. Then the final insult was he mailed me the check and his MOMMY said someone else had cashed it. Please check his history on the internet and see these scams go back years and he is still doing it. He will never change. He preyed on me because he knew he resembeled my son who died in a car accident. I know my money is gone but please please dont believe him. I feel like such a fool, but I know I was doing it out of the goodness of my heart. His address is 8387 Green Cedar Dr. Las Vegas NV 89123. BELIEVE ME HE WILL NEVER CHANGE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2011 02:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-westness/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/James-westness-Jim-scam-con-artist-excon-who-is-supposedly-trying-to-change-his-life-L-678347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James westness

I said what brah?

AUTHOR: - ()

I said what brah? Listen, this whole thing is ridiculous. My mom let it go and prays for you. She was naive and has a huge soft spot for people down on their luck. I spoke to you for about 5 minutes and would laugh at the notion of entrusting you with a business venture, even if it were legit. You stole money and continue to lie, but the reality is that any business endeavor you pursued would fail on it's own merits. Not convicted of a crime for over 20 years, eh? You want a cookie? I can't imagine any woman giving you money for romantic purposes. Unfortunately, we live in a superficial society that judges both men and women based on looks and that works against you. When you screw a naive, kind hearted woman out of a few grand, you've pretty much run out of ideas in life. My suggestion would be to seek help, accept your limitations, and apply at every fast food joint in town. There's no shame in that. Good luck dude.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Linda the loser;)

AUTHOR: Jim Westness - (USA)

Your rants and lies only show the world that you are a crazy stalker whom I rejected and has literally no life because everone knows you are insane. I've not been charged or convicted of a crime in nearly twenty years. Your hateful lies only bring laughs from my family and friends you are so pathetic thatI feel sorry for you. I remeber when your son called me we spoke for more than an hour he told me that the drugs you were selling to people at the dog park were supposed to be for your mental illnesses. Get a life Linda And grow up and don't forget your crazy rants and lies we find them most entertaining. Even though you are a hateful lying psychopath I forgive you have a nice life sweetheart;)

Where is her now?

AUTHOR: Somebody that Crackhead Jim pissed off - (USA)

Anybody keeping tabs on this a**hole? I'm just wondering if he is still here in Vegas.

please contact me with address info.

AUTHOR: Linda - (United States of America)

Hey somebody that crackhead Jim pissed off, if you have his address please let me know it and I will gladly go to the police and tell them this information and call welfare of the state he is collecting food stamps from.  Please contact me at (((ROR redacted))) asap  or (((ROR redacted))) thanks .  I want this guy to pay so bad.  The money part was bad enough but the worst part to me is telling people I know that I was giving him money to be my boyfriend. I am sure no one believed him because the story got to me the same day but still its embarrasing.

Felons must register

AUTHOR: Somebody that Crackhead Jim pissed off - (USA)

Jim Westness is a ex-con from Wisconsin. The city of Las Vegas requires all felons to register when they come here even if it is just for a weekend visit. Jim has ben here for well over a year and never registered. He is also illegally receiving food stamps from another state. He is a drug user and in possesion of at least one firearm.

still being seen in area

AUTHOR: Linda - (United States of America)

I get phone calls all the time from people who have spotted him in the area, usually at dog parks.  I think he pretty much knows he is hated by everyone.  And that everyone knows what he really is.  When ever  he sees someone who he thinks knows him he takes off.  That is some satisfaction for me. LOL.  He was seen a while ago at a park with a basketball court with some woman with a small child.  He will probably take food out of the kids mouth for his own use.  Did i ever post that he tried to tell people that I gave him the money because I wanted to have a relationship with him?  My son found out about that one and called him, and he told my son that I had to take this stuff off the internet and my son said give her her money and he said he would contact me and do that.  Of course not one call LOL.  If anyone knows where he lives please let me know.  Thanks.

update on Jim Westness

AUTHOR: Somebody that Crackhead Jim pissed off - (USA)

Any updates on this a**hole?

re

AUTHOR: cc459 - (United States of America)

see photo

AUTHOR: Linda - (United States of America)

finally got hold of a picture of him.

apology to Heather

AUTHOR: Linda - (United States of America)

I am sorry for the embarrassment this may have caused Heather.  I was just trying to state that Jim

had told all of us these stories about her.  She had let him live there free for months and he never contributed a thing, and then goes around telling people that he had no money because he had to pay all the bills in the house because of the things she did.  I am sure she is a really good person, and she assured me she just felt sorry for him, and that is why she did all she did for him.

now threatening me

AUTHOR: Linda - (United States of America)

I sat in front of his house last night and waited for him to come out or come home. As soon as he saw my car, he pulled into garage and shut the door as fast as he could. Then he sent me a text message to "let him be or there was going to be trouble", I responded asking if that was a threat, and he said "Its for sure". I got in trouble with the pollice because they hadtold me to stay out of it, but i said I cant resist. I want him to get mad and do something, but the police said he doesnt want to go to jail, thats why he scams people instead of robbing banks, or stores.I think he is so unstable though, he might snap. I know he is a coward, cant even face me. What a jerk, herips me off and now he has turned himself into the victim. Ever since my son died, I have not cared much about living anyway so I dont care if he does anything to me.

I am worried about you though, pcgk.I know he isprobably reading this everyday now and I just want you to knowJim that I will never stop trying to warn people about you.

Jim Westness master con artist-

AUTHOR: Linda - (United States of America)

Thank you whoever you are. I want to make sure he doesnt do this to anyone else. Like I said before you must be a decent person, to help me like this. Is there anyway you have a picture of him? I want to postit on here. My life mission right now is to destroy him. Do you have Connie's number or the number of any of the other ones he is seeing now and trying to scam. Iwould love to talk to you. My email address is jhlindylou@gmail.com And don t worry because he is being investigated by police so if anything happens to you they will know where to look. I just got back from the feed store where goes to buy dog food and they will not fall for his scam anymore. They have given him free food, and thought he was nicest guy in world, till I showed them the rip off report and dont date him girl. Like I said I know I will never get my money back, but I want to stop him. I feel sorry for the poor girls that fall in love with him and end up broke and broken hearted.

Linda please contact me

pcgk25 at hotmail dot com for more info

phone number

Jim has recently changed his number. His new one is 920-217-0689

He is still living in Las Vegas and is possibly moving to L.A. soon. He is driving a green minivan with Wisconsin license plates. He has an English Mastiff named Jackson (aka Jack)

Jim Westness- con artist, all around scum bag

AUTHOR: Linda - (United States of America)

I forgot to add, that was all the money I had in the world, and he knew it. I am on permanent disability and thioght maybe I might be able to profit from this also. He is good with his con, even told me the menu he was going to serve. He will pay, someday, I just hope no one else gets taken in by him. I think he is using crystal meth. The worst part to me is he is someones father. What an example for children. No wonder his 17 year old son is in prison.