attitudes

• Reported By: B. W. — Redondo Beach California
JamesAllen.com
Internet USA

JamesAllen.com I had a bad experience with JamesAllen.com Internet

BUYER BEWARE: I won't post my entire negative review, other than to say that in my experience, JamesAllen.com's
order turnaround is over twice as long as stated at the time of order, backed up by horrible customer service.

Any company can have occasional issues, but you learn a lot about a company when things go wrong and what I learned is to avoid James Allen. The issues I experienced with my order appear system, not one-off. And when trying to get the word out about this, I discovered how difficult this was. My negative reviews I posted on a couple of sites I relied on when making the purchase decision, have magically disappeared. I believe a lot of the positive reviews about them are either fake or cherry-picked, and negative ones are filtered out.

I urge prospective customers of James Allen to check out multiple review sites before doing business with them (Yelp hasn't deleted my review - yet)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JamesAllencom/internet/JamesAllencom-I-had-a-bad-experience-with-JamesAllencom-Internet-1120148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JamesAllen.com